Finally got mine.
The apus is doing what the fact sheets is saying. Rode it twice, and about 24miles each time. It only took 35% of the battery, leaving me with 65%. So, it should give me the 70 miles with PAS as it claims. I changed to a bit bigger saddle. In my previous e-bikes all of them were 250/350watts motor, so I am really enjoying the Apus with the upgraded 500watts motor. On the max PAS assist, it give me a quick boost and it top peaks power of over 850 watts. So I can really speed up, or catch my bike group if I am falling behind. The extra power is also good after coming to a complete full stop on traffic lights. On the negative side, I think I tried to connect USB power to my flash light. Somehow it drains the bike battery or weaken the bikes motor while riding. So I immediately pull off the cable. I think I will rather bring a small battery bank instead and plug my phone or flash light if need it, but nonetheless, having the option to connect direct to the bike is good to know as an option. Overall, I like the bike so far, and everyone that see me with the bike also give me a compliment on the bike's look.