is very good allows for long hours of great trips
The AM100/XC100/AM200 14Ah battery, AM200 20Ah battery and Juliet/Romeo battery will start shipping around Jan 5.
The P5 Dual Battery -B is the second battery in the P5 upgrade, and it will start shipping around mid-Dec.
Be sure to contact eahora customer service to confirm compatibility before ordering.
- 1 x Bike Battery
- Battery production time: 3-5 Days
Delivery time: 15-20 Days
- Pre-sale battery production time: 15-20 Days
- Free shipping
- 15AH/17.5AH battery can't be used as an upgraded battery in the 14AH X5 and X7. (They have different sizes)
- SX stands for Samsung Battery
- Battery Warranty: 1 Year. Recharge Cycles: about 1000 times
PERFORMANCE & DESIGN
- Waterproof and solid plastic shell to protect the battery from scratch. The 5V USB port can be used to charge mobile phones and other devices outdoors.
- Up to 1000 times of charging. Before the battery being shipped out, the charge and discharge performance is tested in all aspects to ensure the battery is safe and stable.
- We use high-quality imported A-class batteries; the protection board can prevent overcharge, over-discharge, over-current, short circuit, and ensure long service life. For safety and quality, choose a reliable brand battery.
- If you don't need to use the battery for a long time, charge it up to about 75% capacity. At 75%, the battery will degrade less than at higher charge levels.
- Periodically check the battery's charge level once a month and charge it up to 75%.
- Store the battery indoors in a dry space, away from heat or flame sources, and out of direct sunlight.
- The battery can be charged while it is attached or detached from the e-bike. (You can remove the battery by inserting the key into the lock on the side face of the battery slide. To lock the battery, insert the key into the lock on the side face of the battery slide.)
- Use the original charger to charge the battery.
- Only charge the battery indoors in dry spaces which are not excessively hot or cold.
- Ensure there is no dirt or debris nearby when using the charger. Keep the charging port clean and dry. Wipe the dust around it periodically.
- When charging the battery, first connect the charger and the battery end, and then plug the charger into power.
- The light on the charger will be red when the battery is charging and will turn green when charging has finished.
- Avoid leaving the charger plugged in when the battery is fully charged.
- Do not charge the battery if you notice the battery is damaged, excessively hot, leaking, smelly, or discolored.
- Charging the battery should take approximately 4-6 hours if the battery is mostly empty.
- Battery charging times may increase with battery age and usage.
- Do NOT submerge the battery in a liquid of any kind.
- Do NOT use any metal to touch the charging port, that will cause a short-circuit.
- Turn off the battery when not in use and before removing it from the e-bike.
- Only grab the charger by the plug and not the cable when plugging and unplugging from the wall.
- If the battery has trouble charging, discontinue charging and contact Eahora immediately.
NOTE: Lithium-Ion batteries can be dangerous. Take care when using and charging your battery. Failure to follow the above guidelines could result in damage to property and/or serious injury. Contact Eahora immediately if you have any questions regarding battery safety.
Battery power for extra distance
Battery has great power. Some time I ride longer and when my battery gets low it’s good to have a extra one ready to go.
Great! Thank you for your sharing!