Pay for Failure
What can I do if my credit card payment fails?
Credit Card Payment
- Check if the credit card number, date, and verification information are correct.
- Try another credit card, make sure the card is valid with sufficient credit.
- Payment collection service is provided by a European agency, Payment Gateway. Please make sure your credit card is valid for cross-border payment. You could consult the credit card issuer on this.
- Contact the credit card issuer or Eahora to inquire about the specific reason for the transaction failure.
- If you have a PayPal account, please try to pay with PayPal.
- Even if you don't have a PayPal account, select PayPal on the checkout page and click the complete order button. You'll then be directed to a page where you can access PayPal and debit/credit card payments (for the latter, you don't need to register for PayPal).
Steps as follows: